I Have Uneven Eyes. Is There a Cosmetic Surgery to Fix This? (photo)

My eyes are uneven and it really hurts my appearance and self esteem. What procedures can be done to improve the symmetry of the eyes? See picture for better understanding. I also have a crooked nose for which I am intending to get surgery. Thank you

Correcting eyelid asymmetry

+2

Based upon your photos, there is a small amount of asymmetry present that could be addressed by raising the one lid that has more exposure than the other.  You could also have a rhinoplasty done at the same time to address the concerns of your nose. Good luck

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ptosis [droopy eyelids]

+1

The photo you posted is not of ideal quality, but it does suggest that the left eyebrow is slightly higher than the right eyebrow. This may be a compensation for a droopy left eyelid. There may also be an underlying bony asymmetry, which can contribute to eye asymmetry.

If you decide to explore this further, I would recommend consultation with an ASOPRS trained Oculoplastics surgeon. You can find one close to you on the ASOPRS dot org website.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Uneven eyes

+1

Have your eyes evaluated by an oculoplastic surgeon. It appears you have ptosis which could be repaired in the same operative session as a rhinoplasty.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eye asymetry

+1

Leave your eyes alone! Your asymetry is minor and there is no need for surgery! You can always find a surgeon to operate.