I Had a Tummy Tuck Two Months Ago. Had No Pain Initially. Now when I Roll over It Hurts. Normal?

I didn't have pain the first couple of months, but now it feels like it's perhaps scar tissue tearing from the abdomen. It is painful to touch. It feels like there is something poking my side. Initially happened when I rolled over in bed in the middle of the night.

Please see your plastic surgeon sooner rather than later.

+1

If you are developing new pain, it is most likely scar tissue that has formed after the surgery and it is going through its normal maturation which involves contraction/tightening.  That means that it may be pulling on something.  This is normal and massage and stretching will help.  However if your pain is not getting better, you should manage it and control it before it becomes chronic and then it is very difficult to control.  Sometimes nerves may be healing incorrectly and your plastic surgeon can prescribe you medication to soothe irritated nerves before the become irreversible irritated.