I Had Tummy Tuck with Lipo Two Months Ago, is It Too Soon to Have Vaser Lipo Done?

Tummy Tuck Right After Vaser Lipo?

+1

Thank you for your question. Yes, wait at least 6-8 months. Have an evaluation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Vaser Liposuction after Tummy Tuck

+1

2 months postop from an abdominoplasty is too early for liposuction of any kind. Your abdominal tissues are still healing after major surgery. I recommend that you wait at least 6-9 months before   considering Vaser liposuction. This should be enough time for the inflammation and swelling to resolve and for scar tissue to firmly close the space between your subcutaneous fat and abdominal muscles.

Thank you for your question. Best of luck!

Gregory C. Park, M.D.

Gregory Park, MD

Hello

+1

We like to let things heal and for the swelling to complete subside before doing another area. Every practice is different.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

Lipo after recent tummy tuck

+1

If you had liposuction and a tummy tuck a few months ago, I would wait at least 6 months before undergoing further liposuction.  Let things heal and settle down.