I Had a Tummy Tuck and Liposuction 6 Weeks Ago. I Heard That LPG is Good for Lipo, What About Tummy Tuck?

Endermologie and tummy tuck

+2

Good afternoon!

After the drains have been removed and adequate time has elapsed to allow the skin flap to adhere to the abdominal fascia, endermologie is a great adjunct to tummy tuck surgery.  My practice in Houston includes endermologie treatments on all patients undergoing any body lift. tummy tuck, or liposuction surgery.  In my opinion, endermologie greatly decreases swelling and may smooth out any small contour irregularities from liposuction.  I see many patients from other doctors in this area who do not offer it but want to quicken their recovery time.

I hope this helps

Endermologie After Tummy Tuck and Liposuction

+1

In my practice, I highly recommend patients to do LPG (endermologie) after either or both of these procedures. It helps with the quality of the skin as well as the healing process. 

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

LPG Endermologie is good for Tummy Tucks

+1

At Boris Cosmetic we have an attached Medspa with LPG Endermologie. After recovering from surgery, most of our patients elect to do a series of endermology treatments to help reduce edema and promote healing. LPG  helps you to lose inches, and is an effective treatment to reduce the appearance of cellulite. It is very popular with our patients.

George T. Boris, MD, FRCS, FACS

LPG after a tummy tuck

+1

LPG endermologie is a very popular treatment in Europe where it is used after tummy tucks.  Speak to your plastic surgeon to see if he thinks it would be benficial for you. 

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist