I Only Have One Tooth That is Misaligned, Are Braces Necessary? (photo)

I had a childhood accident that pushed one of my front two teeth far back. Oral surgery was performed and the two teeth were aligned. A few years later, I accidentally bumped one of my front two teeth and it got misaligned. I just started with a new insurance company and in order to perform orthapedics, I have to wait a year. I was wondering, are braces really necessary? Is there really no other way my tooth could be realigned?

Are braces necessary

+2

If all you want (or need) corrected are your front teeth you certainly do not need braces.  Invisalign or even a simple removable appliance can give you the correction you need

Saint Louis Orthodontist