I Have Been Told That I Need All my Teeth Extracted?

I have had my fair share of mouth issues than some for about 5 years now. After taking a full set of x-rays, Dr. told me that there was only one tooth she would not recommend for extraction..What specialist should I see to find out about the further possible bone loss I may see that was missed? A jaw bone specialist? lol thank you for any help

Board Certified Periodontist

It is possible that your are too late for predictable treatment that will save your teeth.  The dental specialty that saves teeth and recontructs your mouth as a team with your dentist is a Periodontist. 

Hollywood Dentist

Seek second or third opinion before removing all your teeth.

A Periodontist is the specialist in the bone and gum that supports the teeth. This would be a good person to get an opinion from. Teeth may be deemed unrestorable for other reasons as well; like cavities or extreme wear or fractures.

Good luck

Mauricio C. Tijerino, DMD
Miami Beach Dentist