I Have Been Told That I Need All my Teeth Extracted?

I have had my fair share of mouth issues than some for about 5 years now. After taking a full set of x-rays, Dr. told me that there was only one tooth she would not recommend for extraction..What specialist should I see to find out about the further possible bone loss I may see that was missed? A jaw bone specialist? lol thank you for any help

Board Certified Periodontist

+1

It is possible that your are too late for predictable treatment that will save your teeth.  The dental specialty that saves teeth and recontructs your mouth as a team with your dentist is a Periodontist. 

Hollywood Cosmetic Dentist

Seek second or third opinion before removing all your teeth.

+1

A Periodontist is the specialist in the bone and gum that supports the teeth. This would be a good person to get an opinion from. Teeth may be deemed unrestorable for other reasons as well; like cavities or extreme wear or fractures.

Good luck

Dr.T

Mauricio C. Tijerino, DMD
Miami Beach Cosmetic Dentist