I Have a Tiny White Line from a Scar from Ipl Laser on my Neck Can Co2 Laser Tx Regional Fix It?

Scar, IPL, repair

+2

How long ago was the IPL treatment which resulted in this white line?  If 6 months or less, it might be transitory.  If longer, it is probably permament.  If that is the case, the melanocytes in that spot have been severly damaged from the treatment.  In my experience, the best way to blend that white mark is to treat the surrounding tissue to reduce any pigmentation or redness.  This will be an ongoing process though as those melanocytes will more than likely never come back.

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Post IPL Scarring

+1

Thank you for your question. I would be careful using lasers on your skin if you scarred from an IPL treatment.  I would recommend being treated under the supervision of a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for best results and safest treatments.  I hope this helps!

Bay Area Dermatologist