I Had Under the Muscle Memory Gel Implants on Jan. 8th 2013. They Looked Wrong from Right After Surgery? (photo)

Still in pain as well as they still look terrible.After Doctor was mean & unprofessional & found a reconstruction dr to remove drains & stitches. I never felt so humiliated in all my life. I was a 600 cc above muscle before & wanted to go 700 cc & he put in 500 cc with no warning. So I'm deformed looking & smaller. This has been a night mare. Why am I still in so much pain & why do I look like this- Please help me. I can not go on looking so deformed & in such pain. Please tell me if I have any options.

Talk to your surgeon

I am sorry to hear that you’ve had a bad experience. You should definitely see your surgeon to talk about the pain you're experiencing, as most pain can be well controlled with prescribed medication. Please wait about 3-4 months for your breasts to settle before assessing your results, as they may adopt a more natural contour as you recover.