I Had the Fat Transfer Process Done to my Breasts and I Am Pregnant Again. Can I Still Breast Feed my Child to Be?

Breast

Breast feeding after Fat transfer

+1

I dont see any reason why you should not be able to breast feed after fat transfer to the breast. The breast is functioning normally and the ductal anatomy should not be disrupted with the surgery.

You should be able to breast feed

+1

Fat grafting and implants do not interfer with breast feeding. Fat grafting does not disrupt the gland structure. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Can I Still Breast Feed my Child After Fat Transfer to the Breast.

+1

I certainly know of no reason why you should not. The fat is typically inserted below and around the actual breast tissue, and is adjacent to adipose (fat) tissue native to the breast. 

Best of luck with the pregnancy and nursing! Thanks for the question.