I Need the Alar Graft Removed. Can This Be Done Intranasal?

I had a nasal implant removed & I now have extreme pain inside my left nostril. This kwak doctor left too much cartilage inside my nose, therefore causing this terrible pulling pain. Can this be done using the intranasal technique? Thank you.

Scar contracture inside the nose

+1

The pulling feeling may be caused by scar contracture that is either intranasal or mucosal.  I would perform a functional and intranasal examination of your nose in my clinic. 

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/face/77/rhinoplasty-revision.aspx

Removed Alar Graft

+1

It's very difficult to answer without seeing you in person. The aesthetic and functional issues related to your concerns need to be addressed and sometimes by removing cartilage grafts, which can result in a suffering function of the nose.