I Have Stitches Sticking Sticking out Inside my Nose, is This Normal?
- Asked by SeniorKoo in Toronto
- 1 year ago
Hi there, I need some answers form other doctors because my surgen seems to be ignoring me not replying to my emails. I had nasal surgery 4 months ago and I am noticing that there are stitches sticking out inside my nose. Is this normal?
I Have Stitches Sticking Sticking out Inside my Nose, is This Normal
Yes, it is normal, plastic surgeon leaves stitches in side the nose, because they are specials stitches that fall at their time.
- We do place dissolvable stitches inside the nose that can come out over time
- You should call your surgeon's office if he hasn't responded to your email
- He should see you to make sure the stitches that mean to come out are the ones coming out
- Since it has been 4 months, I don't think it is a big deal, but your surgeon should definitely know
Recent Rhinoplasty Reviews
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.