I Have Stitches Sticking Sticking out Inside my Nose, is This Normal?

Hi there, I need some answers form other doctors because my surgen seems to be ignoring me not replying to my emails. I had nasal surgery 4 months ago and I am noticing that there are stitches sticking out inside my nose. Is this normal?

I Have Stitches Sticking Sticking out Inside my Nose, is This Normal

Yes, it is normal, plastic surgeon leaves stitches in side the nose, because they are specials stitches that fall at their time. 

Argentina Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty post-op

Dear Koo.senior,

• We do place dissolvable stitches inside the nose that can come out over time
  • You should call your surgeon's office if he hasn't responded to your email
  • He should see you to make sure the stitches that mean to come out are the ones coming out
  • Since it has been 4 months, I don't think it is a big deal, but your surgeon should definitely know

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD