I Have Stitches Sticking Sticking out Inside my Nose, is This Normal?

Hi there, I need some answers form other doctors because my surgen seems to be ignoring me not replying to my emails. I had nasal surgery 4 months ago and I am noticing that there are stitches sticking out inside my nose. Is this normal?

I Have Stitches Sticking Sticking out Inside my Nose, is This Normal

+1

Yes, it is normal, plastic surgeon leaves stitches in side the nose, because they are specials stitches that fall at their time. 

Argentina Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty post-op

+1

Dear Koo.senior,

• We do place dissolvable stitches inside the nose that can come out over time
  • You should call your surgeon's office if he hasn't responded to your email
  • He should see you to make sure the stitches that mean to come out are the ones coming out
  • Since it has been 4 months, I don't think it is a big deal, but your surgeon should definitely know

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani