I Have a Squidgy Bubble Like Little Lump or Ball in my Left Breast 2.5 Months PO?

I feel this little bubble like bump in my left breast, I can touch it and it moves and is like it can be pressed down like a plastic empty tiny ball. My BA was under muscle silicone texturized gel 380cc, I got the surgery in another country 2 and half months ago, so kind of hard to address issue with surgeon, what can this be? I feel litlle pain in this area at times.

Breast Augmentation Lump

+1

It sounds like what your feeling may be the edge of the implant casing. But I would suggest that you make an appointment to be evaluated in person with a plastic surgeon to be certain.

Lump in breast?

+1

A lump in the breast needs to be evaluated in person. I suggest you see a breast surgeon or plastic surgeon where you live.

Lump in the breast 2 months post surgery

+1

Hard to say what this could be without an examination. I would advise you to have an examination by a experienced plastic surgeon.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

A small fold in the shell of the breast implant can create a palpable or even visible lump.

+1

A small fold in the prosthesis is probably the source of the lump you feel.  If it not visible, I would leave it alone.

“Lump” after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Based on your description, you may be feeling a portion of the breast implant; of course, precise advice would necessitate direct examination. I think it will be in your best interests, to establish a relationship with a  well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon in your area.  Seek consultation for precise diagnosis  and advice.

Bubble near Breast Implant

+1

Without an examination I cannot offer reassurance, but you should contact your surgeon and request a copy of your operative notes.  You should follow-up with your Plastic Surgeon,or a local surgeon regarding this issue. 

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Bubble Like Little Lump

+1

This sounds like a ripple, which is more common with textured than smooth implants. The problem is that if it is in this one permanent spot, it may be a site for shell failure and a leak if nothing is done. Your choice will be to see a local surgeon, or at least to contact your surgeon abroad.

Thanks and best wishes.