I Need to Know That This Sore is?

I have a sore/cut near the end of my Vagina. It burns when I go to the bathroom and sometimes when I stand walk or sit down I only had one sex partener I know it is not a std or anything like that it kinda feels like a paper cut. I'm trying to find out what it is and how to get rid of it

Vaginal Sore

+1

Hi, thank you for your question but without a photo, it's impossible to give any advice.  also you didn't mention if you have had surgery there.  You should go see a gynecologist or your surgeon if you had surgery.

Labiaplasty options

+1

I would defer to an ob-gyn for a definitive diagnosis if the lesion does not resolve.  This is likely not related to labiaplasty or labia minora enlargement.

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/body/15/labiaplasty.aspx

Sores on genitals

+1

can mean a multitude of things.  You need to schedule yourself with a doctor to have the area examined, preferably with a gynecologist.  If you are post-op, then you should see your surgeon.

Labiaplasty Sore

+1

Did you have labiaplasty?  Is the sore at one of the incision?  Could this be a suture?  Could this be a separation of the incision?

Vaginal "sore"

+1

Without a photograph it is nearly impossible to even give a differential diagnosis.  Nonetheless, I would strongly recommend paying a visit to your gynecologist so that s/he can actually examine this "sore" and decide best what to do with it from there.  Glad to help.... @drryanstanton

Web reference: HTTP://WWW.DRRYANSTANTON.COM

Sore

+1

You didn't indicate that you had surgery...if you did, see your surgeon about this and, if necessary, get a referral to a gynecologist.  If you did not have surgery, see your internist or gynecologist directly to have this assessed.  Using this forum will unfortunately not be an adequate way to diagnose and treat this.

Sorry,

Dr. E

Web reference: http://www.bodysculpture.com