I Had Smart Lipo Done 16 Weeks Ago and I Still Have Loose Skin. What Can I Do to Get Rid of It?

tummy area !!!

Smartlipo will help with loose skin

+1

It is too soon to see the results of your Smartlipo; these results will be final at the 6 month follow up.

Loose skin after Smart Lipo

+1

It can take up to 6 months to appreciate the full amount of skin tightening you will get after Smart Lipo.  If you are still unhappy after getting the full amount of tightening you can consider doing a non invasive tissue tightening procedure such as Thermage, or you can consider a tummy tuck.

Woodland Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

SmartLipo

+1

It's too soon to see the final results from the Smartlipo.  Your skin will continue to tighten for up to 5 months.  I would address this issue with your doctor at that time.

Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Smart lipo and skin tightness

+1

Smart lipo does not cause the skin to get tight with any significance.  It is unlikely your skin will tighten.

Hello

+1

It is hard to give you adequate advice without a picture or a physical exam. If you’re talking about loose skin in your abdomen the only way to remove the excess skin to do a tummy tuck.

Loose skin

+1

One of the most difficult things to evaluate is the amount of skin tightening that will occur. Skin tightening take time. Be patient. However you may need surgery to complete your procedure. Consult your doctor.

Web reference: http://www.drbray.com

Loose Skin After Smart Lipo

+1

Any skin tightening that you might see after laser lipolysis will not be apparent for approximately 4 to six months after surgery.  Any residual lax skin after that period can only be treated by excision, such as a tummy tuck.  Best wishes.

Alpharetta Plastic Surgeon