Any Way to Increase the Size of My Ear Lobes?

i m having very very small earlobes almost non existent. how can i make it bigger? can i get fillers done to make it look bigger. if yes wat kind of fillers? will it make it natural looking?

Fillers may help increase ear lobe size.

+1

Fillers can be used to increase the size and bulk of the ear lobes. I recommend using Juvederm or Radiesse. 

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Small earlobes?

+1

I think you have to be more specific about what you are asking. If they are thin as with aging they can be plumped a bit with filler. If they are not hanging or what i called attached, they can be made to hang.

Increased earlobe size

+1

Sure, there are ways to try to make your earlobes larger, but they are a waste of money.  Trust me, don't bother.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Fillers for Small Earlobes (Earlobe Augmentation)

+1

Thank you for this interesting question. Though it is an uncommon request, soft tissue fillers such as Juvederm can be used to make the earlobes larger. The effect is limited, however, by the shape and strength of your tissues. Please consult with a qualified facial aesthetics expert for more information.

Evan Ransom, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon