I Have a Small Chin. I Want to Augment It but I Am Concerned with Bone Loss from Implants, Etc? (photo)

I am a 20 year old female. I have a square jaw which I love but my chin is very small. My frontal view of my face looks square as I do not have very much vertical length of the chin. And from the side I have some lack of projection and length. I was interested in a chin implant because I dont want to add too much more vertical length as I like the squareness but I am scared of bone erosion. And with sliding gen. I am afraid of titanium plate attracting harmful electromagnetic waves into my body.