I Had Silikon Injected in my Nose?

i had silikone injected in my nose 2 months ago and i look like a clown , i want my nose like before, without surgery, anything that can do the silicone dissapear!

Silicone Injections to the Nose

+3

It would be helpful to have before and after photos to see what exactly the change is in your nose. That being said, I would recommend you follow up with the doctor that did the injections as he or she will know best where the injections were done. Generally speaking, there are techniques/treatments to help melt away the silicone such as Kenalog injections.  Good luck!

Silicone Injections to Nose

+1

Silicone is a permanent filler and complications related to injection technique can be a significant source of problems for patients. If you have been overinjected I know of no other treatment but surgical excision of the silicone. If the swelling is due to inflammation a course of injectable steroids may help the situation. If your practitioner was a plastic surgeon he should be able to help you resolve your concerns. Best of Luck  Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO