Silicone Implants in My Face Are Uneven. Want Them Removed?

I Have Silicon Implant in my Face: to Augument Squezed Cheeks, but Doctor Has Malpracticed and It Look Ugly Now. Right cheek is more augumented and left is half augumented.....now it look toooo ugly. I want to remove it as whole. two reputed surgeons of my country have tried to explant it but after painful procedures nothing has happened. Now what shoul i do?

Remove cheek implants

+1

It seems unusual that 2 surgeons could not remove cheek implants. More information is needed to give an opinion. You should request copies of your operative reports when seeing other surgeons for opinions. 

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon