I Have Some Shiny Scars on my Nose and Arm. How Can I Remove Them? (photo)

I'm asian, 29 years old and have always had this type of scarring. The skin on the scar purple/brown (mostly brown) color and is really different from my normal skin. It has a shiny aspect, kind of like plastic. On my arm, the scar is a little raised (kind of like a little hill, if you will) while on my nose it is lowered. What can I do to get rid of these or, at least, make them a look a little better? I did try removing them surgically and went through radiotherapy (it helped a little).

Treatment of nose scars

These textural scars can be improved with surgical excision and layered closure.  Another option would be non surgical fractional scar resurfacing.