I Have a Scar on my Neck That Was Caused by Boiling Water Can I Have It Removed?

I have a scar on my right side of the neck, that was caused by boiling water when I was a child, can I have it removed or at least make it look better? Thank you

Lasers and creams for burn scars

Scar removal is now easier for burn scars as there are new creams, Melaquin AM and Melaquin PM, and new ablative lasers for retexturing of a burn scar. 

Scar on neck

There are different treatments that can be done to some scars to improve them.  It's impossible to know if your scar could be improved without seeing you or a picture of the scar.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon