I Have a Scar on my Neck That Was Caused by Boiling Water Can I Have It Removed?

I have a scar on my right side of the neck, that was caused by boiling water when I was a child, can I have it removed or at least make it look better? Thank you

Lasers and creams for burn scars

+1

Scar removal is now easier for burn scars as there are new creams, Melaquin AM and Melaquin PM, and new ablative lasers for retexturing of a burn scar. 

Scar on neck

+1

There are different treatments that can be done to some scars to improve them.  It's impossible to know if your scar could be improved without seeing you or a picture of the scar.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon