I Had a Rhinoplasty Before 2 Months but I Can't Find So Much Changes in my Nose. Why?

i don't have swallow in my face after 2 months of rhinoplasty but i don't get result.i am very depressed.

Healing 2 Months Out Following Rhinoplasty

+1

Debalina, you are much too early in the healing process to make a final judgement. Hopefully, your surgeon emphasized to you that it will take upwards of a year for your nose to fully heal. At 2 months out, you most certainly still have swelling in the nose. Make sure you keep in close contact with your rhinoplasty surgeon.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhino

+1

It can take up to 12 months to see what your nose is going to look like in the end.  At this point, you likely still have swelling present that will distort the final appearance.  Without any pictures, it is difficult to advise you.

The best thing you can do is consult your surgeon and express your concerns.  If you are actually depressed, see your primary physician/surgeon/psychiatrist/ER ASAP.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)