I Had a Rhinoplasty Surgery, but After 3years, I am Suffering from Sinus Problem Allergy, cold, cough?

after taking medicine it is cured but after 1 week it again cause problem,what to do ,how to cure it??plz help

Sinus issues after rhinoplasty

+1

It is very difficult to answer your question without seeing you in person and examining your nose – you should consider seeing your surgeon or an ENT specialist for an assessment.  A sinus CT scan may be needed.

Sinus Problems After Rhino #nosejob

+1

It is extremely unlikely that your surgery has anything to do with your sinus problems. Almost always these are two separate problems that need to be addressed in different manners. Rhinoplasty surgery usually is to change the appearance of the nose, but it can have an affect on breathing. We often times will perform corrective breathing problems at the time of Rhinoplasty but your sinuses should never have been bothered with your Rhinoplasty surgery unless you had an ENT surgeon who had planned to do sinus work for you.

Richard J. Brown, MD

Sinus problems after rhinoplasty

+1

A rhinoplsty changes the EXTERNAL APPEARANCE  of the nose.  INTERNAL STRUCTURES such as sinus openings and the septum and the turbinates are the structures that determine air flow and sinus drainage.  I would consult a sinus specialist who will determine your issues and prescribe a treatment.

Talmage Raine MD FACS

Talmage J. Raine, MD