Looking for a BBL Surgeon in Las Vegas Who's Not Too Pricey?

Brazilian Butt Surgeons

+1

I would recommend a board certified plastic surgeon who has many before and after pictures in your area.  This requires research on your part, but this research is always worth it.

Finding a surgeon

+1

When you ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.

Thank you for your question, best wishes.

Finding Plastic Surgeon in Last Vegas?

+1

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

BBL Surgeon

+1

I agree with the advice of Dr. Hankins below. Seek a board sertified plastic surgeon with experience; one that has a portfolio of before and after pictures to show and patient references who will speak with you.

John Squires, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

BBL surgery with over six years experience

+1

It is important to select a surgeon who has experience with the BBL procedure.  My partner, Dr. Sohn and I have been doing this for over six years in the Las Vegas area and Have performed the procedure on over 500 patients.  I would recommend you see several board certified plastic surgeons and compare their experience and results before you decide who should perform your surgery.

W. Tracy Hankins, MD