I Had Reduction Surgery 10 Wks Ago and It Feels Like Half my Breasts Are Under my Arms?

i had reduction surgery 10 wks ago and it feels like half my breasts are under my arms. I have a definite pouch where the incision lines are on both sides and it is sooooo uncomfortable. i can feel my breasts swelling when i wear bras and the seamline of every bra i wear rides up under my armpit. will the breasts more forward or will i have to have corrective surgery or lipo?

Revision breast reduction will help.

+1

Hi.

Unfortunately, I doubt that shape will get better on its own.  Wait four months and then consider a revision.  You can usually get significant improvement.

Concerns after Breast Reduction?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about concerns you have after breast reduction surgery. Of course, your plastic surgeon will be in the best position to advise you after direct examination.

You should have some peace of mind that at 10 weeks postoperatively,  you are not seeing the final size/shape of your breasts at this point. Generally patients are happier with the aesthetic outcome of surgery 6 months after surgery than they are at this stage.

You may want to consider submitting photographs to this site for more precise evaluation/advice. Regardless, it will be important for you to continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon who is in the best position to evaluate  and treat any issues that may be responsible for the discomfort etc.