I Have Recently Seen a New Product, Devlyn Giant Lashes, in Mexico. Does It Work?

New Product, Devlyn Giant Lashes in Mexico?

+2

This product, to my knowledge, is not being studied in the U.S. at this time. There are many products available overseas that aren't available in the U.S. because they don't have acceptable ingredients. I cannot comment if this product works or doesn't work, but I truly don't suggest patients get products in foreign countries as the safety standards just aren't the same. At this time, Latisse is the only FDA approved eyelash growth product in the U.S. Over 4 million kits have been sold, and the product's safety and efficacy is well established.

Purchasing Products From Other Countries

+1

Presumably, the motivation for purchasing products from other countries is to save money.  The problem is that standards of approval are different in other countries.