I Presume I Need a Full Tummy Tuck After 56 Lbs Weight Loss. I Have Been at Same Weight Now for 2 Yrs?

Hi I now weigh 161 pound 5 feet 2 inches follow weight watchers and walk 12 miles at least 4 times a week weight been same for 2 yrs am I suitable for tummy tuck

Full Tummy Tuck After 56 Lbs Weight Loss

+2

Without at least a photo, my response is just a guess, but yes, your presumption is the same as mine. With a stable weight that is satisfactory, this is as good a time as any. 

An in person evaluation by a board certified plastic surgeon is the next step.

Thanks for your question, congratulations on the results of your hard work.

Hello

+2

You should be seen for a Consultation to determine what procedure would give you the results you are looking for. Most consultations are complimentary.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

Tummy tuck or not

+1

Hi,

No picture makes it hard but considering your activity level, if you have body curves that you do not like, then a tummy tuck can certainly be considered.  In my practice, your weight would indicate some liposuction too to give you the contours you might want.

Speak to your plastic surgeon and get your options.

Steven M. Lynch, M.D.  Albany, New York

Steven M. Lynch, MD
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Some form of tummy tuck is likely your best option.

+1

Some form of tummy tuck is likely your best option.

To be sure, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Suitability For Tummy Tuck

+1

I agree that a photo would be helpful.  Assuming that you are in good health which seems likely, you probably would be a good candidate for a tummy tuck.  Obtain a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon with whom you con discuss the benefits/risks.

John Whitt, MD