I Just Had Plasma Rejuvenation I Had Almost a Level 9-10 Pain from Injections is This Normal? Should I Massage the Face?

When I was 11 through 18 I had discoid Lupus. But I have no traces of it for 18 years. I am highly sensetive and have allergies. I recently had my fat injected into my face and it did not take and cause a break out in the areas and left scarring. That is one reason why I did the Plasma Rejuvenation. The amount of pain was unbelieveable. Should I be massaging the face 2x per day?

Plasma Rejuvenation

There is no scientific evidence that Platelet Rich Plasma works for facial rejuvenation. The pain is very unusual. consult with your physician