I Am Looking to Pay Cash for my Bbl Need a What's the Price Range?

I live in Southern California I am 5'3 195 I've had lipo before but there is still plenty to remove. I have pics to email looking to start ASAP.

Cost of Brazilian Buttlift

+1

You may be able to find a plastic surgeon who will do this for you for $7500 or so at the low end.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Cost of brazilian butt lift.

+1

The cost of Brazilian butt lift will vary depending on geographical location.  It also depends on the number of areas that you need liposuction, and how long your surgery is estimated to take.  It can range anywhere from $8000-12000.  You would need a live consultation to determine where you fall in that range.

Price range for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The price range for Brazilian Butt Lift will vary by region, but I suspect it is around $7,000-8,000 int he southern california area. Here in NYC, the range is slightly higher.

The price for the Brazilian butt lift

+1

The price for the Brazilian butt lift ranges from $6300-$7000 depending on the amount of liposuction that's needed. Brazilian butt lift is a liposuction and fat injection. The majority of the work of the surgery is a liposuction and the liposuction plays a significant role in the result of the procedure. If you make a narrow waist the buttocks looks better and you have a more curvy figure.

You can e-mail photographs of yourself from the front, the sides and the back from the shoulders to the knees and I can try to tell you what I think would give you the best results and a better approximation price. You can also look at my website under the before and after section for a description of the procedure, the recovery and the complications associated with the Brazilian butt lift.

Thanks for the e-mail,

Wendell Perry M.D.

Phone: 305-754-0750
Email address: wperrymd@aol.com
Web address: wperrrymd.com

Web reference: http://wperrymd.com