I Need an Opinion on my Breast Augmentation? I Did Not Like Them at All This is my Second Surgery? (photo)

I was a Acup to start with an the doctor decided to do a full Dcup. Someone please help me i dont know what to do im so frustrated with this i always try to explain to my doctor what i dont like about my breast an he always gives me the same answer they will be fine? But im not happy im supper stressed an depressed that i did this an that there is nothing that i can do about it.

Breast Implants larger than desired

+2

There is something you can do about it, seek another opinion.  It's hard to comment without knowing your surgical history.  You state this is your 2nd breast surgery.  I assume you were unhappy with the size after the first surgery, and decided to change sizes.  Contact a Board Cerified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) for a second opinion to discuss your concerns.  It would be helpful to bring your operative reports from your past breast surgeries to your consultation.

An Opinion on my Breast Augmentation

+1

Thank you for your question and for the attached photos. 

I am sorry for the situation you find yourself in right now.

It seems that there may have been communication issues between you and your surgeon, but I cannot tell what you find problematic about the results. Is is size, shape, nipple and areolar position? WIthout knowing that information I would hesitate to offer any specific remedies. 

My only suggestion is that if you have exhausted your ability to communicate with your surgeon, that you should seek other in-person consultations. Be prepared to bring before and after photos and to be able to tell the surgeon what you don't like about your results. 

Still unhappy after second augmentation procedure

+1

To start with, I do not feel the surgeon should only make recommendations on size, but should not pick the final implant size.  The patient should be the one to pick the final size after trying on sizes or looking at images of themselves with 3-D imaging software programs.  Tis will give you a better idea of what you will look like before your first augmentation.  Now with implants in, you need to define clearly what you do not like about your breast so options to correct that for you can be discussed.  You should seek a couple more consultations with board certified plastic surgeons (ABPS) to discuss your concerns and options now available to you.  Do not rush into another surgery until you are completely happy and understands the plan and potential outcomes.

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Dissatisfaction with breast implants

+1
It is very important, in discussing your dissatisfaction with your surgeon or seeking a second opinion, to be articulate as to what about the breasts disturbs you. It is the nipple heights, are they too big, is it the shape, amount of cleavage, etc? Only then an a plastic surgeon design a procedure to address your conerns.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Post-op appearance is not what you wanted...

+1

and you should discuss this with your surgeon.  Hopefully you were involved in the decision process as to what size would work for you and you also reviewed whether the space between your breast mounds would be diminished any.  Your appearances will improve but your overall size will not in a signficant way.  If your doctor doesn't wish to discuss this an dismissed you, find another doctor for a second opinion.

Curtis Wong, MD

Unhappy after surgery

+1

I understand your concerns. Your implants are too large and you are verging on symastia. The most recent surgery looks like your surgeon may have been trying to address the symastia. The bandages are still on so obviously the surgery is very recent. You might need to give it a little time before getting another opinion.

Ronald Schuster, MD

Concerns after Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+1

The pictures you have posted of your current situation seem  to be a very early postoperative result. If so, you are not  seeing the final results of the revisionary breast surgery. In other words, it is too early to judge the results of the surgery.

Assuming you are working with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon, I would suggest that you continue to communicate your questions/concerns in a calm/constructive fashion.  Evaluate the end results of surgery 3 to 6 months from when the procedure was performed.  If you still feel that there is a need for further work and/or failure to communicate, a 2nd opinion in person may be helpful.

I Need an Opinion on my Breast Augmentation? I Did Not Like Them at All This is my Second Surgery

+1

The issue is your expectations of how you look vs the third posted photo of how you would like to look. This is not possible. But better to obtain IN PERSON second opinions. 

Unhappy with breast

+1

This is very unfortunate.  You must work with the surgeon before surgery to determine your size.  I believe that the poatient should pick the size and the surgeon work with you.  There are several tools that can bwe used, the rice test, mentor pre-op sizees and others.

Fortunately, your only  issue is size and this can be improved with implant exchange.  The issue is cost and whon will perform the surgery.  You need to be haapy with your surgery and comfortable with yourn surgeon.  good luck

Miguel Delgado, Jr., MD

Unhappiness after 2nd breast surgery

+1

I am sorry you are unhappy with your results.  Setting good expectations prior to any cosmetic surgery is very important.  You state that your doctor decided to make you a full D cup.  Hopefully, you and he/she had a thorough discussion prior to surgery and came to a mutual decision on what was safe and appropriate for your body and expectations. 

Without knowing details of both surgeries or seeing pictures of what you looked like prior to the first surgery, it is hard to make any statements on whether your breasts could match the after picture you desire.  I would reiterate the previous statement that you can get a second opinion from a board-certified plastic surgeon.  Hopefully you will be able to find help for your situation.

Naveen Setty, MD