I Have Been Noticing That my Brow Boss is Getting Larger, Nose and Chin, is It Bad for Females?

i am only 17...not that i want plastic surgery but i need your help...i used to look feminine before..i feel embarrassed to put pictures and i don't like taking pictures anymore...this change is depressing...i used to look nice and now my nose is all wide...even my eyebrows look more protruding and thicker...its depressing.

Facial Change and Growth

+1

Of course, without a photo, it's impossible to tell you what may be going on. However, if you and your family think that there has been dramatic changes in your facial appearance, you may want to make an appointment with your Pediatrician for an Endocrinological evaluation.

Thank you for your question. Best of luck to you.

Gregory C. Park, M.D.