I Got a Nose Job 6 Months Ago but my Tip Still Looks Droopy I Want to Lift It Asap or Should I Wait? (photo)

It's been 6 months I want to lift it already because it don't like how it droops but I'm not sure if I should wait the whole year because I feel like this is pretty much it. Or will the tip get higher on it's own?

Drooping nasal tip 6 months after rhinoplasty.

Drooping nasal tip 6 months after rhinoplasty can be done now since the tip will not get higher after this amount of time.

Tip Droopy at 6 Months Should You Wait?

This depends alot on how you looked before, what procedures were performed during the rhinoplasty, whether this was open or closed, and the progress in your healing so far.  I typically do not operate before one year, because, even though you may need the tip elevated, performing the tip lifting procedure at 6 months may not be as precise a surgery as the surgery performed at one year when swelling is gone and tissues are pliable.