i had a nose job 6 months ago, now i have a hard bump acorss the bridge of my nose. is this normal?

six months after getting a nose job i now have a hard bump across the brodge of my nose. my dr wants to charge me to fix it. this is crazy. i did not mess up. now i'm ugly with a bump on my nose. help

I had a nose job 6 months ago, now i have a hard bump acorss the bridge of my nose. is this normal?

+1

Is this "hard bump" a visible irregularity, or just something you feel?  If the nose looks good, I wouldn't touch it.  At six months, there is still some swelling, and the bump may further change (for better or worse).  Really, it is difficult to comment without knowing more about your situation.  Sometimes, such "bumps" are easily corrected or improved by injectables in the office (deferring or avoiding surgical revision).