I Have A Nasty Chicken Pox Scar (Hole) in the Middle of my Nose Which Ruins my Whole Face? (photo)

Scar

+1

If you would like the depression to be exchanged with a small line then a scar revision will help. Another option is to fill the hole with any filler or fat

Scars can be improved

+1

Hi, the appearance of scars can be improved with a variety of methods including fillers, and lasers. Given your skin type, I would recommend you see a dermatologist with expertise in these procedures  as there is a greater likelyhood of side effects in darker skin types, such as hyperpigmentation.

Omar Ibrahimi, MD
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon