Can I Replace My Crown 2 Months After Getting Them Initially?

My gums around the implant also turned black?

Replacing dental crown after a few months.

+1

Yes you can have it replaced at any time.  Communicate your concerns and reasons for wanting the crown replaced with your dentist, work out the financial considerations, and be certain you're happy with the next crown BEFORE it is cemented in place.

Columbus Cosmetic Dentist

Can I replace my front crowns?

+1

You can always replace a crown at any time the real answer is why so you don't have to do it again good luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD     CEO Baystate Dental PC

Kevin Coughlin, DMD
Springfield Cosmetic Dentist

Replacing Crown 2 Months Later

+1

You can replace a Crown anytime that you wish. I think your question is "Who's going to bear the cost?". If you're not happy with the results, try talking to your dentist about it, and try to come to a resolution.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist