I Had my Breast Done 3 Years Ago, when I Wear a Bra Its Uncomfortable?

As time goes on the issue gets worse, it went from just a bra irritating it, to a sports bra, to a bikini and now even with nothing on i can feel this. My surgeon said i should massage but working. The area that gets irritated just gets bigges.

Bra issues

+1

If you get irritation from bras or clothing, then perhaps they are not fitted appropriately for you?

Is your bra the correct size?

+1

If your bra is not the right size, you can feel irritated and it will continue for a little while after you take your bra off if you are very irritated.  You can get fitted in some But you should talk with your PS about this just to make sure everything is ok.

Skin Irritation or Nerve Type Pains after Breast Augmentation

+1

If the skin continues to become irritated, this is probably clothing or bra related.  If there is no skin irritation at all, I would recommend seeing your surgeon. 

Had my Breast Done 3 Years Ago, when I Wear a Bra Its Uncomfortable

+1

Sounds like your surgeon isn't sure what this could be, and nor am I. I would suggest as a next step going to Nordstrom's or somewhere with skilled bra fitters to see if they can't find something that works for you. 

Photos might give us a clue from which to start, and some added history, such as the location of the scar.

Thanks, and best wishes.

Years after breast aug

+1

Thank you for your question. It is very strange ot have irritation so long after breast augmentation. I suggest you visit your ps come up up with a solution. It is possible that your implants are too big or the bra is rubbing on the wound.

Jacob Freiman, MD, FACS
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon