I Had my Breast Impants Removed. For After Care, when Can I Pick Up my Two Year Child?

Breast Impants Removed.

+2

Usually there is a small incision and little tissue interruption, so the recovery period is brief. Often, women can be back to activities within a day or two. 

But please, check with your own surgeon for instructions. A lot may depend on your individual procedure, and the type of dressing. This call to your surgeon is completely appropriate!!

Thanks and best wishes.

Returning to Activity after Removal of Breasts Implants?

+1

Your plastic surgeon will be in the best position to advise you about  returning to specific activities.  Remember that he/she  knows exactly what procedure was performed and is ultimately responsible for your care. Generally speaking, patients are able to return to activities relatively quickly after breast implant removal ( compared to other types of breast surgery);   often, patients who undergo breast implant removal experience minimal to no discomfort postoperatively.