I Just Had my BA Done and in a Lot of Pain?

I just had my BA done yesterday...I'm I'm a lot of pain...and they are both swelling but why do I feel as if one is bigger than the other or is that normal for now??? And when do I start messaging them so they can drop faster???

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
Pain is normal if one breast is swelling much more than the other you should be evaluated for a hematoma as soon as possible 

Recent surgery and pain

+1

Congratulations! The first day after surgery my patients are on a strict medication schedule including narcotics and muscle relaxants. Review your schedule with your surgeon.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Pain after breast implants

+1

At one day post-op it is way too early to see the final results. If you have significant pain that is uncomfortable, you should contact your surgeon.

Pain after Breast Augmentation? #breastimplants

+1

Follow your surgeons directions but typically we do not have patients massage this early. Differences in size can be due to swelling at this point. It could also be due to pre operative asymmetry if you had any. Give your breasts at least 3 months to settle into their pockets. I would simply follow the advice of your implanting surgeon.

Richard J. Brown, MD

A Lot of Pain

+1

No one reading this question can answer these questions as well as your surgeon can, and if there is a problem that needs to be addressed, only your surgeon can do that. 

These are appropriate questions--don't feel that you are bothering the office!

Thanks and best wishes.