I Had a Mommy Makeover in May 2012 and Would Like a Bbl, but I Never Seem to Put on Weight Can I Use Donor Fat?

Im 5'2 129lb black female

Brazilian Butt Lift, candidate

+1

Donor fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift would not be feasable.

Buttock implants are better options for patients who do not have enough body fat for transposition.

Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Donor Fat for Brazilian Buttlift?

+1

If you have an identical twin, donor fat can be used.  However, if you do not, then you must use your own fat.  An exam would be necessary to determine if you have enough fat to transfer.   Find the plastic surgeon with the best credentials who has performed hundreds of Brazilian buttlift procedures.

Donor fat transfer

+1

You cannot use donor fat for the procedure.  You should get a consultation to see if you are a candidate for Brazilian Butt lift, because sometime we can find enough fat to perform the procdure.  Otherwise, you might be a better candidate for gluteal implants.

You can't use someone else's fat for a BBL

+1

Unfortunately you must use your own fat for a BBL. It is essentially a type of transplant. While it may one day be possible touse someone else's fat, it would require lifelong immunosupression medicine and significant risks.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/body/buttock-lift-augmentation-new-york-city/

Donor Fat?

+1

Unfortunately, We cant take fat from another person, it needs to be your own fat. How ever you can contact a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to see other options like buttock implants.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon