I Had a Microderm Abrasion W/ Vit C, Peptide & Hyaluronic Acid Treatment? (photo)

My face is the next day was covered in what appears to be chemical burn. Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to recover quicker? I am on the 2nd day after and Christmas is in 2 days. I am using a vitamin serum which contains a,c,d,e,k. I truly look like I was dragged behind a car.

Consult a dermatologist

+1

You did have an aggressive treatment and should return to the technician.  You should also be examined by a dermatologist since you may have a bacterial or viral infection that would require prescription medication.  You must be very gentle with your skin.  Wash with a mild cleanser, use a moisturizer such as Aquaphor, stop your serum and avoid sun exposure.  This will take 1 to 2 weeks to heal.  See the dermatologist ASAP.

Toronto Dermatologist