I Had a Mastectomy in 2002 on my Right Side, What is the Cost of Brava and Fat Transfer?

I have no health insurance. This year I ran into the Brava fat transfer and was amazed, I think I would have done this a long time ago had I known about it. I don't want to change my cup size, I just want my right side to match my left side, I have small breast 34B , I am contend with my breast size, I don't have a problem with the size of my breast, I just want to correct the mastectomy size that's all. Thank You in advance for any information possible.

Total Cost of BRAVA and Fat Grafting to the Breast

The total cost for all of this will probably be in the neighborhood of $10,000.  You may have to get additional transfers to obtain desired breast size, particularly after mastectomy.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brava and fat transfer

The Brava system is about $ 2500-3000

Fat transfer surgeon fees is about $ 3000-5000.

Will require multiple sessions of fat transfer to get to the volume and shape you desire