I Had a Mastectomy in 2002 on my Right Side, What is the Cost of Brava and Fat Transfer?

I have no health insurance. This year I ran into the Brava fat transfer and was amazed, I think I would have done this a long time ago had I known about it. I don't want to change my cup size, I just want my right side to match my left side, I have small breast 34B , I am contend with my breast size, I don't have a problem with the size of my breast, I just want to correct the mastectomy size that's all. Thank You in advance for any information possible.

Total Cost of BRAVA and Fat Grafting to the Breast

+1

The total cost for all of this will probably be in the neighborhood of $10,000.  You may have to get additional transfers to obtain desired breast size, particularly after mastectomy.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brava and fat transfer

+1

The Brava system is about $ 2500-3000

Fat transfer surgeon fees is about $ 3000-5000.

Will require multiple sessions of fat transfer to get to the volume and shape you desire