I Am Married and Got 7yr Kid. my Breast Size is Decreasing Day by Day. How to Increase Breast Size?

I am married and having 7 yr kid. My breast size is decreasing day by day after my 1st issue. My breast size was before 32+ ... but now a days it's all most less than 30. My weight was 55 but now a days my weight is only 49. I am not interested for operation. Please send me other possible methods or medicine names.

Breasts shrinking

+2

With weight loss the breasts can  get smaller. There are no medications or non-surgical treatments that can increase breast volume.

Non surgical breast augmentation

+2

Apart from getting pregnant again or putting on weight, I am unaware of any non-surgical methods of breast augmentation.

Fat injection - with or without the BRAVA suction cup technique -  is a possibility, but this, too would be considered 'an operation,' and it is far more complicated than augmentation using implants.

Beware hucksters and snake oil salesmen selling you 'breast enlargement' pills and potions. Regrettably, they don't work.

J. Brian Boyd, MD

How Can I Increase Breast Size?

+2

Thank you for the question . At this time there are no medications available to increase the size of your breasts that I am aware of. The only methods available will increase the size of the breasts by  the surgical addition of volume, whether with implants, autologous fat transfer, or a combination thereof.

I hope this helps. Best of luck.

Pedro M. Soler, Jr., MD

Fat grafting

+2

Fat grafting is becoming an accepted technique that uses your own fat to increase your breast size.  There is ongoing research that combines this technique and negative pressure that enhances the technique as well.  

Tito Vasquez, MD, FACS
Southport Plastic Surgeon

Decreasing Breast Size with Decreasing Weight

+2

As a variable proportion of a breast is fat, weight loss can result in dramatic breast reduction in some women. Unfortunately, there are no medications that are specifically approved for breast augmentation, and surgery remains the only safe and reproducible method of augmentation.

How to Increase Breast Size?

+1

There are no medications that will result in breast size increase. The BRAVA system will five some modest results, but most find them temporary, and now those systems are mostly used to prepare patients for fat grafting to the breast. 

If you are interested in trying, google to find their website. All the best. 

Implants are only predictable way to enlarge breasts

+1

Here is your answer.  No medicines increase breast size.

However you have lost too much weight and are still loosing it.

You need medical check up.  This weight loss is not healthy.

Get your self checked right away.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Breast augmentation without Surgery for shrinking breasts

+1

thank you for your question.  Based on your breast size decrease, it appears reasonable that as you lose weight, your breasts will shrink.  Your breast tissue is composed mainly of fat and this is a common problem with women who are losing weight and getting in shape.  I assume that your weight loss is intentional.  Unintentional weight loss can be a sign of other health problems and should be investigated by your doctor.  Currently there are no good non-surgical methods or medications to increase breast size.  I recommend breast augmentation with a board certified plastic surgeon if you are serious about increasing your breast size.  This is the safest solution for you.

Shankar Lakshman, MD
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon