I Have Malar Festoons on my Cheek Bones. How Can I Get Rid of Them and How?

I have had a face lift, but the doctor told me he does not treat them. I googled for the treatment of this problem but most of the doctors say that they do not have a procedure to get rid of them. I read somewhere on your blog that you treated this disfigurement with upper face lift and some other procedures. Can you Help me? I am desperately waiting for you answer.

Treatment of Malar Festoons

+1
In my experience, malar festoons can be treated by injecting a filler such as Restylane above and below the festoon. While the festoon may not be completely eliminated, proper filler placement can lessen the appearance of the festoon. In cases of very deep festoons, the festoons can be surgically excised with a resultant scar that is not noticeable. In order to determine the proper treatment, if any, for you, I would like to at least see your photos.

Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon