Though I’m Athletic, I Cannot Get Rid of the Stubborn Pooch Below my Belly Button. How Many Treatments For a Flat Stomach?

Though I’m athletic, I cannot get rid of the stubborn pooch below my belly button. How many treatments of VASER Shape until I have a flat stomach?

Vaser shape to area below belly button

+1

Vaser Shape as featured on Dr. Oz is a non invasive and pain free way to lose inches. While not everyone can be guaranteed a  specific result this product was the voted the best non invasive technology by a group of cosmetic surgeons. 4 or 5 treatments is the usual number and you may do one treatment a week. Good luck!

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

VASER Shape Results for Flat Stomach

+1

Pictures will help to give you a more adequate answer.  In general, 5 treatments will give you a significant improvement.  Adequate hydration and maintaining of healthy lifestyle and diet after the procedure will lead to a longer lasting result. 

Morristown Plastic Surgeon

VASER Shape

+1

You will need at least 4-5 treatments.  If still there, and your weight consistent, then go to the Vaser liposuction. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Web reference: http://www.facebook.com/elitemdspa

Danville Plastic Surgeon