I Would Love to Be Able to Stay in Canada to Have my Tummy Tuck and Some Lipo, but my Budget is $6k?

Do any of the doctors here do these two procedures for that cost or could allow me terms to pay off any extra cost? Otherwise I am mexico bound. I have lost 105lb and am so uncomfortable with my stomach. THANKYOU

Budget for a tummy tuck

+1

Sounds like you are well in your way to be able to afford a tummy tuck.  Given how much you have saved, if you have good credit, a third party financing company such as care credit in the US may be able to help.

Tummy tuck after weight loss

+1

Hello. Our office offers financing and monthly payment options to help with the cost of 

Sanjay Lalla, MD, FACS
West Orange Plastic Surgeon