I Would Love to Be Able to Stay in Canada to Have my Tummy Tuck and Some Lipo, but my Budget is $6k?

Do any of the doctors here do these two procedures for that cost or could allow me terms to pay off any extra cost? Otherwise I am mexico bound. I have lost 105lb and am so uncomfortable with my stomach. THANKYOU

Budget for a tummy tuck

Sounds like you are well in your way to be able to afford a tummy tuck.  Given how much you have saved, if you have good credit, a third party financing company such as care credit in the US may be able to help.

Tummy tuck after weight loss

Hello. Our office offers financing and monthly payment options to help with the cost of 

Sanjay Lalla, MD, FACS
West Orange Plastic Surgeon