I Had a Liposuction Done 6 Years Ago, but my Tummy Looks Uneven with Scars Underneath my Skin. Is There Anything I Can Do?

Unevenness After Liposuction

+1

Unevenness after liposuction can occur, and the amount of correction will depend upon the degree of loose skin and the nature of the contour deformity.  See a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Revision liposuction

+1

It sounds like you have some contour irregularities after your last procedure, and in order to correct them you will likely need revision surgery.  I recommend seeing a plastic surgeon for an evaluation, and it is likely your situation can be improved.

Web reference: http://www.santabarbaraliposuction.com

Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Abdominoplasty

+1

Often I see what you are describing when an aggressive liposuction of the abdomen has been done. The other time I see uneveness is when the patient had loose skin prior to the liposuction, and the abdomen looks lumpy afterwards. This is why I almost always refuse to suction abdomens. Not a good area to get good results.

If you have the problems you describe, your best option may be an abdominoplasty.

Good luck.

Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction contour issues

+1

Contour issues for liposuction can happen with aggressive removal or in very thin patients.  Best to be seen in person to get a better perspective.

Uneven after liposuction

+1
It is impossible to comment without photos and a full history. Visible scars are at skin level so I am not sure what you are trying to describe.