What is I-lipo?

Non-surgical fat removal

+1

It is a red light laser that is supposed to remove fat when shot at the skin surface, a non-surgical fat removal procedure. I would not be confident that this will work.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.