I-Lipo - is It Worth It if I Get a Deal?

There was a deal my friend told me about where 6 treatments will only cost me 130$ As I read reviews and another forum about the I-lipo, people are skeptical and say that you should just hire a personal trainer rather than spend your money on I-lipo. But is it worth it if I get that deal? Does i-lipo really make a difference?

+2

First i-lipo is not liposuction or even laser liposuction. It is an external light shined on the skin with the "hope" that fat will melt by "magic". There are no scientific independent studies that demonstrate a statistical significant result can be obtain in a majority of treated patients. Thusly, at $130 per session I assume, or even for only one treatment- why not save that or buy yourself something more useful. 

$130 lipo will give you $0 worth of improvement

+2
Liposuction costs thousands of dollars.  So when someone is offering 'lipo' for $130 run away as fast as you can.  You'll save $130 and look no worse than if you did give your money to that individual.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

I-Lipo Vs. Liposuction

+1

There are a number of non-invasive techniques that claim to reduce fat, but so far none of them produce dramatic results that last. If you want real results you should consider liposuction with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Jaime Perez, MD
Liposuction Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

I-Lipo Making a Difference

+1

Although I-lipo may make a difference, there are proven methods that work.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA