Does I-Lipo Work?

Hi, I wondering if there are new studies about I-Lipo that show if it works indeed. I'm looking for a system that could help me to lose localised fat (I have a tipical mediterranean body) even if I have no time for training and I don't want hear a word about surgery.

Does I-lipo work

+1

Hello Logghy80- -

I can find no independent studies showing that I-lipo works.

It seems likely to be another of many disappointing 'miracle treatments' for spot fat reduction that work financially for the seller but not so well for the buyer. 

Weight loss, muscle building and surgery do get results.

The best exercise to reshape our bodies is ballet or other high-energy, music driven exercise. Research years ago showed that professional ballet dancers burn more calories than professional football players. 

Best of luck.