I Would Like to Get Lipo. is It Possible to Lose 5in off my Waist 6in off my Hips/thighs?

hello i am 5'11 and 145. i have been working out daily. i would like to liposuction. would it be possible to lose 5 inches in my waist and 6 in my hip/thighs?? how long is recovery and what type of lips is best

5'11" 145 lbs and 5 Inch Loss from Waist with Liposuction

+1

At 5'11" 145 lbs, a 5 inch Loss from your waist is probably not realistic, but an exam would be necessary.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com

It is not inches, it is the shape that is important.

+1

At 5'11' and 145 pounds I doubt that you have that much fat! A photo would be helpful. With liposuction you can remove all the excess fat (except a thin cushion of fat under your skin to keep the result smooth). You cannot remove muscle or fascia (which in the thighs is often what accounts for its girth). So how many inches you can lose depends entirely on how many inches of extra fat you have. Inch reduction should not be your goal however. Shaping the buttocks and flanks requires leaving some fat in certain areas. Liposuction of the thighs must be done sparingly, as dents and loose skin are common if over suctioned. If you look at some of my before and afters in the liposuction folder you will see what I mean. Good luck.

Rancho Cucamonga Plastic Surgeon