I Had Laser Surgery on my Nasal Turbinates, the Inflammation Returned After a Few Days and the Swelling Wont Go Back Down?

I had had it once in 2005 and the inflammation disappeared until my last few days at university where they re swelled. I had surgery again in February but the inflammation came back in a few days.

Inflammed turbinates

+1

You may be suffering from chronic nasal allergies and surgery is possibly not the solution.   Nasal steroids may help.  Also discuss allergy treatments with your doctor.  This will help with chronic inflammation and swelling in many cases.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.